|Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Proceedings, 25th Anniversary Conference of the Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers
Now available -- Proceedings, 25th Anniversary Conference of the Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers. June 2006. Published by the American Radio Relay League. ISBN 0-87259-970-1.
members: $20 postpaid in US, $25 postpaid elsewhere.
non-members: add $5 US.
Order via email from SARA secretary at treasurer_at_radio-astronomy_dot_org. Please remit your payment to our Treasurer by mail:
354 N West Cir NW
Cleveland, TN 37312-1011
or remit via PayPal, using the link below:
Table of Contents
- Letter of Welcome, NRAO Assistant Director Richard Prestage
- SARA President's Greetings, Charles Osborne
- SARA Reminiscence, Michael Valdez
- SARA Mission Statement
- SARA Membership Brochure
- Announcement of Keynote Speaker, Dr. Steven W. Ellingson, KI4JJN
- The Strange Reniassance in Low Frequency Radio Astronomy (Abstract), by Dr. Steven W. Ellingson
- A Wide Bandwidth IF Receiver for Radio Astronomy, by Edward R. Cole, KL7UW
- A Four Element Interferometer using PIN Diode Switches, by Paul L. Oxley
- Robots for the Classroom, by Dr. David E. Fields, N4HBO, et. al.
- GnuRadio and USRP, by Marcus Leech, VE3MDL
- Use of a Septum Feed Horn for Circular Polarization with Parabolic Dishes, by Edward R. Cole, KL7UW
- Solar Flares and Coronal Mass Ejections, by John C. Mannone
- Stone Soup: the Sine Qua Non of Syncronous Community Science, by Robert G. Kennedy III, et. al.
- Radio Astronomy in Mexico, by Stan Kurtz, N9GKX
- 3 dB Beyond ESP, by Charles Osborne, K4CSO
- Temperature Control Using the Peltier Effect, by Joseph F. Phillips, et. al.
- Hydrogen-Line Radio-Astronomy as an Elementary-School Science Project, by Shanni Prutchi
- A Simple 300 to 450 MHz Signal Generator, by Bruce Randall, WD4JQV
- W2ETI Moonbounce Beacon Update, by Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX
- NRAO 40-Foot Radio Telescope Operator's Manual, by Richard F. Bradley, et. al.